Parametric Design Seminar OSLO 11. February 2020
SeineMusicale by Design-to-Production
The lectures are held by both architects, engineers and industrial designers who use many different types of software to achieve their goal. The seminar aim to display the wide range of applications and possibilities with parametric design, regardless of software providers. But there will also be the opportunity to meet representatives from Robert McNeel & Associates, the creator of Rhino and Grasshopper, among others.
Speakers that are confirmed for the Parametric Design Seminar 2020 in Oslo!
- Matteo Cominetti Senior Automation Developer Arup and co founder of Speckle London/United Kingdom
- Dimitrie Stefanescu Open Source Data Infrastructure Arup and founder of Speckle, London/United Kingdom
- Sylvain Usai Architect Design-to-Production, GmbH Zurich/Switzerland.
- Alexander Matthias Jacobson Architect Climate and Computational Design Specialist Bjarke Ingels Group Architects Copenhagen/Denmark
- Krzysztof Wojslaw Parametric Design and VDC Specialist/Bridge Engineer at Sweco ,Norway
- Øystein Ulvestad BIM developer at Sweco, Norway
- Kitty Colbjørnsen Aarset CEO Parallelo Oslo/Norway
- Carloz Pérez Head of sales, marketing and business development, McNeel, Europe
- Dániel Kovács Parametric Design and BIM specialist , GRAPHISOFT, Hungary
- Ellika Taveres-Cachat PhD candidate, Department of Architecture and technology Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) Trondheim/Norway
Read the more in the Program Parametric Design Seminar 2020
Time: Doors open at 08:00, seminar is from 09:00 to 15:30
Fee: NOK 1490 – excl. VAT
Main sponsor for the seminar is Mestergruppen
Obs! Bruk din Graphisoft Norge profil for å melde deg på, ikke Graphisoft ID. Dersom du ikke har vært på kurs hos oss tidligere kan du lage en ny profil.
- Lærer: Frode Saltkjelvik
- Fra: 11.02.2020
- Til: 11.02.2020
- Sted: Felix konferansesenter, Bryggetorget 3, 0125 Oslo
- Pris: 1490.00
- Plasser: 180
- Deltakere: 120
- Ledige plasser